To use our passion for real barbeque to celebrate and support families, team members, and the greater community.
- To create fun and memorable dining experiences for our guests.
- To serve exceptional food and offer stellar service in a clean, safe and inclusive atmosphere.
- To ensure that our team members feel like family, that voices and ideas are heard and encouraged, and trust and respect is felt.
- To have and commit to achieving our personal and professional goals.
- To make a positive, impactful difference in the greater community and on the environment.
- To continue to serve the DMV area for another 30 extraordinary years!
Catering Awards and Achievements
We contribute more than 1% of our sales to support local nonprofits every year.
We contribute to the schools in our neighborhoods; events that gather our local communities together; and a few select large organizations that add to the quality of life in the Washington area. We encourage our employees to volunteer and support their own charities as well.
We focus primarily on organizations that serve the areas right around our restaurants. At the end of every month, we sit down and consider requests for contributions. If you’d like to request a donation, please send your request in writing to:
Rocklands World Headquarters
2418 Wisconsin Ave NW
Washington, DC 20007-1845
Or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org (Given the volume of requests we get, we ask that you write or email, not call.)
Thanks for your interest. We hope we’ll be able to support your event. If we have to say “no,” just remember that’s because we said “yes” to another worthy cause!