It’s never too early to lock in that delicious Thanksgiving meal. By choosing us to handle your Thanksgiving meal, you can savor every moment with family and friends.
Whether it’s our mouthwatering Whole Smoked Turkey or the irresistible Chesapeake Blue Crab & Artichoke Dip, creamy Mashed Sweet Potatoes or our unforgettable pies (yes, we said pies) we’ve got your Thanksgiving feast covered.
ROCKLANDS’ Thanksgiving menu is right here for you to download.
Take a look, then call us at 703-778-8000 to place your order — or stop in to your favorite ROCKLANDS location. We’ve got our Catering crew standing by to walk you through holiday ordering decisions.
All orders must be made received by Friday, November 17, 2023.
Thanksgiving Menu Highlights
Imagine how delicious it will be to put a smoky Rocklands turkey in the middle of your Thanksgiving table. In fact, Rocklands’ holiday menu is packed full of seasonal treats that you and your guests will relish. Yes, we have the fancy stuff, and so much more.
Here is a sample menu that would make for a perfect meal:
Start Off With
- Deviled Eggs — you know you love these, and every time you serve them SOMEONE says, “oh, deviled eggs, these just take me back.” Isn’t Thanksgiving the perfect time to serve a happy memory? We make these from scratch, and we don’t gussy them up with too many ingredients. Just fresh eggs, hard boiled and then converted into whipped deliciousness.
- Chesapeake Blue Crab & Artichoke Dip – ooey-gooey goodness to set the mood for a delicious meal. Local Chesapeake Blue Crab folded with artichoke hearts and cream cheese topped with melty parmesan cheese served with crackers and sliced baguette.
- Fresh whole smoked turkey OR turkey breast (for smaller gatherings) – juicy farm fresh turkeys smoked in our wood-only Rocklands smokers by our seasoned pitmasters
- Brussels Sprouts with Cranberries and Bacon – Brussels Sprouts sautéed with bacon, a lil butter and a sprinkle of dried cranberries
- Cornbread Stuffing with Sage — in our house, stuffing is pretty personal. Everyone has their favorite stuffing addition, along with some rules for what goes where and when. We started making stuffing with cornbread a while ago, and it has slowly won convert after convert. The sweetness of the corn, some onions, the aromatic sage — they all work together to create a perfect foil for your holiday main dishes.
- Old Fashioned Mashed Potatoes (just like mom used to make- red skin potatoes smashed with lots of cream, lots of butter)
- Candied Yams – butter-soft yams basted in everything nice- sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and vanilla!
- Ginger Candied Carrots – Baby carrots stirred golden brown candied with ginger, butter and brown sugar.
- Mini cornbread muffins – the perfect table topper to round out your holiday feast. Get ’em by the dozen as our classic honey jalapeno, seasonal pumpkin or just delicious plain cornbread.
- Sauces to finish touches like our horseradish mango chutney, horseradish apple cream, or cranberry orange relish.
- Traditional Pumpkin Pie
- Apple Pie
- Double Fudge Cheesecake Brownies — end of the meal, the lights come up, you take a break before dessert. Everyone starts to go for the wedge of pie…but wait, there’s something square there on the dessert platter! A sweet of a different shape and color. How welcome it is to find something small, for the diner who just wants a little something to cap their meal. (And you can cut t
Our menu is full of delicious options.
Don’t spend hours cooking and cleaning; let us do the work so you can focus on what truly matters – creating cherished memories with your loved ones. And remember, we can just smoke your turkey for you, OR we can do an all-out catered event.
Rocklands Thanksgiving Hours
Here are the hours around the big day:
- Wednesday, November 22, 2023 — Arlington OPEN regular hours. Alexandria & DC close early, at 5:00 pm
- Thursday, November 23, 2023 — all locations closed
- Friday, November 24, 2023 — Alexandria, Arlington and Washington, DC locations are OPEN regular hours
Happy Thanksgiving to you all. At this time of year, we are particularly grateful to everyone who makes Rocklands part of their world: Our loyal fans and customers, dedicated staff, trusted suppliers and the friends and families who support us all. Thank you.Your Rocklands Family