Mother’s Day hits on Sunday, and you’re pondering what to get that special woman in your life. It’s simple: Your mom (or wife or sister) needs time — time to spend with family, time to work on a special project, time to read a book, time to think. Hmmm, how can you buy her time? It probably is not on sale at Macy’s, or in a small robin’s-egg blue box from you-know-where. Available from an online shopping site with expedited shipping? Nope.
You can buy time at Rocklands.
Order a Feast for Five for Mother’s Day. Come in and pick it up. Feed the whole family a tasty, easy meal — on paper plates. Laugh a lot, particularly at how little Mikey got barbeque sauce in his hair.
Now that’s a gift of time.
Here’s the scoop on the Feast for Five:
- One rack of baby-back ribs
- Two half-chickens (yes, it’s a whole chicken, but we wanted you to know it’s in two pieces)
- One pound of chopped pork (a lot)
- Our classic potato rolls
- Three pints of accompaniments, your choice (our spring broccoli slaw is a hit this time of year)
- ROCKLANDS Original Barbeque Sauce