We could start singing “The Twelve Days of Christmas” right now, but really, that’s not helpful, is it? What you need is a handful of good gift ideas for the barbecue fan in your life. Here are five — some obvious, some not-so:
- A Rocklands gift card. We have ’em in every location, and YOU determine what the amount should be. You can go smallish (stocking stuffer, thank-you gift for assistant) or biggish (dinner for eight).
- A Rocklands gift bag. These are new and spiffy, a recycled, reusable bag with the Rocklands logo stitched on the side. Fill one with adult beverages and tie a bow on top; or gather some great local foods to fill the bag — like Bergers cookies, Rocklands barbeque sauces and farmers-market jams. Or you can start with our Barbeque Basics starter bag: The cool bag with a great pair of 16″ professional tongs and two Rocklands sauces, for just $24.99.
- A four-pack of hot sauces. We have the best selection around, everything from sweet and hot to yowza hot. Spice up someone’s life!
- The Feast for Five. Just what it sounds like: A hearty, crowd-pleasing dinner that will take the pressure off the cook in your house. It’s the gift of both fun and time — priceless. Ask at your favorite Rocklands.
- And the wild card, just discovered yesterday: Handmade glass bacon-and-egg earrings. They’re at Wake Up Little Suzie in Cleveland Park. Maybe not strictly a barbecue item, but hey, it’s bacon. Put the slice of pork in your left ear, the fried egg on the right, and you are SO ready for the holidays.